Epic Day

Today was Epic. A song comes to mind "Alarm goes off at seven, and you start uptown..." (Interject my skid-ro singing voice). Except my alarm didn't go off at seven...in fact my alarm didn't go off. hahaha OOPS. Good thing my body clock is getting used to waking up at o'dark thirty. I woke up at 6:03am and said...SHOOT! I grabbed some random clothes, put a hat on my epic bed head, snatched a yogurt (new lactose free strawberry Yoplait yumminess),

and ran out the door....hopped in the car and drove for less than a minute to Bldg. 8...Hey! It was cold!! ;) I rapped on my sweet friends door and we prepared to sweat to the oldies. Actually, we sweat to Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Cheryl Burke. And no, it's not what you are thinking. ;) We did a dance workout they put together.

After I was done auditioning for 'Dancing with the Girl Next Door' I headed home to wake up boys and get them to school. I came home to a moaning Dr. T with a 'man cold'...so, I knew I was on my own. ;)

I ran around the house like the energizer bunny and got 2 boys bathed and dressed, put away 2 weeks worth of folded laundry (whoohoo) fed um and got um out the door and to school ON TIME, thank you very much. If you could only understand how incredibly EPIC that is you really would be impressed. ....so ....be impressed, ok?

THEN!!! I got home and hopped on the computer to do some important emailing...it actually was really of the important variety and not the "important" kind. While doing that, my dancin' buddy came over all dressed and made up and ready to go while I sat frantically typing away. AHHH She waited patiently (and ate some deadly caramel brownies) while I wet my hair, styled it, got dressed and looked in the mirror and said "shmmeh, that'll do".

We galavanted off to Wally Mart for some shopping therapy! Well...you know, band-aids, hand soap, organic veggies, you know, the really FUN stuff. ;) We shopped until, well, until we got everything on our list...and then I took my dear buddy home and dropped my groceries off with the Cuteness with the Cold.

I was on a roll for sure by now and so I ran off to Sunflower Market to pick up some other goodies that can't be found at dear ole' Mr. Walton's like fresh Lemon Grass. YUM! Then I headed to Old Navy to spend a whopping 6 BUCKS on myself thanks to my dear girly friend and her amazing Groupon skills. :) (Got myself 2 shirts and a scarf, thank you very much.) [insert self satisfied and smug smile here].

After my fun at Old Navy I went next door to Target to spend 25 BUCKS on 2 stupid batteries. One for the home phone and one for the scale.

...stupid expensive batteries...

Then not to be outdone or ....done....I left for Marshall's to exchange some boy undies for man undies. (WHAHHHHAAAA Why do kids have to grow up??? sniff sniff... sorry J)
But before doing so, I dropped by the Well's Fargo wagon to deposit some not so hard earned cash...ok...it was a refund...

And Then....ah ha hand then!!! I went to the car wash, found the floor of my car (WOW I have tan carpet! Who knew?), wiped down the 2 main interior windah's and then I was DONE! Oh and I found a plastic horse under my seat. Does that mean I will have good luck now?

Time was up and so it was off to Neverland...ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah OOOOOO Or Public School as we call it in these here parts.
Since I was WAY early, I found a parking spot (triumph!) and set up Dentist appts. for the fam! You're welcome, Bwahahahaha.

I got to the door at our meeting spot and didn't leave until the tumbleweeds started blowin' by because...well...because of Mr. T and his missing jacket that happened to be on the playground but we didn't know that until we had scoured all the other corners of the entire school. :(

We got home to the Cuteness and made a fun dinner and had a fun night with our fun kids in our fun home with our fun pets and our fun stuff. ;)

All in all, it was a FUN day. hardy har. No, it really was quite full and I am just grateful that I got it all done and I am still standin'. Now off to my bath and good movie...all to do it again in the mornin'

Or not.

Comments

Emily Marie said…
wowsers...That is a very productive day...someday I want to be like you! :) Good job! You always have been good at finding bargains! Glad you have a good friend to go around with! :)
Anonymous said…
Wowzers, I think I'm tired just reading all that! You are always wonder woman!! Maybe I can be a little bit wonder woman since I worked out to the same DVD this morning! LOL. Love ya!!

Popular Posts