This is me, doing math...

So, I finished my first Math assignment which was to post an introduction and then read everyone else's and respond to 2 of them. Mission complete. So, I turn to my assignment page again and see the objectives for week 1. ....and about 3 lines in I start to panic!

What? I have never heard of these things before!!! (panic...panic...panic).
As I am reading them, out loud to Tim...I might add, I come across this line:

Determine whether or not a graph is a tree.

"WHAT??? Why would my graph be a tree!! What? AHH!"

Tim of course is laughing at me and then says, "Do you have a reading assignment?"

"Well of course!" I respond.

"Well, perhaps you should read it before you keep freaking out about whether or not your graph is a tree."

.......

oh......ya......good idea.

And, so instead of looking at said 'reading' I procrastinate by writing in my blog.

This is me, doing Math. ;)



Comments

nAnnie Laurie said…
hehe - yep! "When all else fails, read (the instructions)." Tata <3 <3

Popular Posts